Tuesday 26 February 2013

Yes and proud of it

For those who asked whether Tarcisio Mifsud is my brother the answer is yes and I am proud of it.

Tarcisio was arraigned in court today charged with corruption related to the Enemalta scandal.

I will be the first to argue for full justice with whoever is found guilty of corruption, relative or stranger, blue or red, old or young.

But I know my brother well and I have no doubt that he is honest and hard worker and always defended the interest of his employer as if his own. 

I am sure that in due course his innocence will be proven.   But for the time being this is all a matter of headlines management and those who wish to deviate attention from the political responsibility for the corruption at Enemalta happening under their watch, may breathe a bit easier.

1 comment:

  1. Tarcisio Mifsud, yes, we know very well. He is an honest man for sure. We see him often in church.
    Tarcisio is a Saint. There must be an error. I hope this is only a joke brought about for election campain by the MLP until winning the election and sure everything will come to an end. And sure Tarcisio will be back as before.

    ReplyDelete